It’s no secret that Austin is one of the fastest growing cities in Texas, attracting students, business owners and employees from all over the world. Between March 2012 and March 2013, international home buyers from Mexico, Canada, China, United Kingdom, and India chose to purchase in Texas.
According to the 2013 National Association of REALTORS Profile of International Home Buying Activity, Approximately 62% of buyers from Mexico purchased in California and Texas.
With the University of Texas and St. Edward’s Universities having strong International programs, parents want to purchase the best for their child who is leaving home to pursue new adventures. Rodney Bustamante welcomes the opportunity to provide a custom Austin tour to families or students relocating to Austin from any country of origin.
If you are interested in buying a property in Austin, Texas, and would like a custom tour, register to the left and we will:
- schedule a phone call to speak to you about your Austin home buying needs,
- build a custom search and send you instant updates to new properties available,
- provide you a custom tour of your area of interest upon your visit to Austin,
- connect you with our international immigration lawyer,
- or provide representation for quick and immediate purchasing needs.